Sign up for my newsletter to get updates on my writing, and FREE sci-fi microstories!

The newsletter comes out on the 15th of every month. Email addresses are kept confidential and will only be ever be used to send the newsletter.

powered by TinyLetter


Popular blog posts

  • Total Share: Personal Computer Market Share 1975-2010
  • Celebration
  • Monarch Thing-A-Day Challenge!
  • I love Korean Starcraft
  • Why HTML 5 sucks!
  • Recent forum posts

  • The future of this blog and blogs in general
  • The Ultimate Star Trek: TNG Script, lost and found, 18 years later
  • Gail Patricia Reimer, 1938-2010 RIP
  • This show needs River Tam, and then will be complete
  • The story of OSY and how to read it
  • Discussion Forum

    Discussion forum

    Fixed the problem


    Post #: 26
    Post type: Blog post
    Date: 2010-11-23 16:13:07.000
    Author: Jeremy Reimer
    Tags: Testing

    I figured out what the problem was. The Blog page SQL query was modified to only include posts of type "Blog post" but the COUNTER query (to determine how many exist) hadn’t been modified to include only "Blog posts". Will try edge cases again to test but I think I’ve got this one.

    EDIT: Totally fixed the problem. Not sure whether to "bump" blog posts in the forum if I just edit the post. I’m going to not do it for now.

    EDIT: Testing editing items and new redirect.


    View this post in the forums

    Views: 4398